Skip to content
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- A great Bloody Mary variation.
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp beef base
- 2 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp dill pickle juice
- 3/4 cup vodka
- Combine hot water, seasoning and beef base; mix well.
- Let sit 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- Pour tomato-vegetable juice cocktail, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice and vodka into a large pitcher.
- Strain beef broth into tomato mixture; stir to combine.
- Pour over ice into individual glasses.
- Serve with a pickle spear, if desired.